Monday, May 3, 2010

Home Sweet... Denali!


Today we completed the last leg of our journey! It was a quick 2 hour drive from Fairbanks to Denali, Jake's manager, Joe was kind enough to come to Fairbanks and pick us up. We got here, did some paperwork and got a nice little tour of the place. It is HUGE! The food is great and so far the people are nice too. They gave us these really cool water bottles when we checked in and I choose green and then added some bling:


Tonight we went down to the River to
check out the huge ice damn that was causing flood warnings for the resort. Pretty awesome! I took some pictures and we waited for a while, hoping that we would be able to witness the damn breaking. But alas, it did not. Damn.

1 comment:

  1. Hey you crazy girl I think I figured it out so you can follow me! Sorry I'm not the most techie
    person! I miss you bunches! And I'm glad you made it to Alaska in one piece!

    ReplyDelete