Sunday, August 29, 2010

Silly Me!!


Yesterday, we went out to a place near the end of the park road called Wonder Lake. 6 hour bus ride in, and then 6 hour bus ride out. Fall colors were out and marvelous!! Don't have time for a full blog post on it right now but I'm feeling silly and disappointed about a photo I took, Check it out:

DOH!
How perfect and awesome would this picture be if the wolf was in focus?! Grrrrrr....
And of course he was running too fast for me to set the focus right and catch another.


OH YEAH!!
AND
I tried using Henna hair color on my hair for the second time(first try was successful) was going for a strawberry blonde-ish and I got....


....

ORANGE!
HEH.

1 comment:

  1. I think the orange is stunning :) I still think that's a freaki awesome picture . . .

    ReplyDelete