Saturday, October 9, 2010

Around the House...

Well, I got the garage here cleaned out, and found a few treasures! One of my favorite things that we found are these awesome vintage 70's dishes. Check em out!
Lately I've been baking bread just about every other day. I have not seemed to get it down just right. Every loaf is either too crumby, too flat, or just not very pretty at all! Luckily they all taste great, but I haven't gotten one perfect just yet. I'm thinking that It's because the yeast I bought is a little defunct. As soon as i get a pretty AND delicious loaf, I'll post a picture!

Also I've been making jewelry and trying new styles. I learned how to make wire wrapped bracelets and I invented some clasps so I dont have to buy any. Here's a couple of them, What do you think? I'm contemplating starting up an online store at etsy.com.


Hmmm fun stuff, I cant quite get the photos on here as large as i'd like, but you get the Idea.

Well that's about all... except...

I leave for UTAH tonight!

So excited to see everyone :D

1 comment: