Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Newest News

So, I'm back from a WONDERFUL time in Utah. So great to see my family and a few friends. We spent a weekend at Bear Lake, stayed in a big cabin and played around on the beach... They said it was too cold to swim, but it didnt seem so cold to me!

My Grandma and Edward came to stay at the cabin (that is a barn in the picture, not the cabin!) with us and we all went for a drive to spend the day at Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The drive was really nice with all the fall colors and gorgeous farmland. We drove a little outside Jackson to get a view of the Grand Tetons and this old barn:
When we got back to Pleasant Grove from our trip to Bear Lake I got to stay with the Johnson family and it was so much fun to see them all! We did lots of fun stuff, I got to take engagement pictures for Sierra and Mitch who were recently engaged. This one is my favorite from the bunch:
Later we all carved pumpkins.... I like the spooky blurry picture!

Now I'm back.. MAN I sure missed Jake!

No comments:

Post a Comment