Tuesday, April 13, 2010



Well, all the testing is done and they don't know what was causing the pain. I have no stones and everything is functioning properly according to all the fancy test results! lame.
So, now i'm on a all fat free diet and i've been trying to exorcize the past few days that i've been feeling better. Since Easter i've lost 14 lbs. Not exactly the healthiest way to do it since i didnt eat for a few days but I feel much better now!

Sheri's birthday is on Wed. and i'm throwing her a tea party birthday bash on Saturday! I'm pretty excited about that one and it should be pretty epic! We've got the invitations passed out and now i'm just gathering decorations and planning a menu. I'm thinking, tea(of course), english scones, cucumber sandwiches, vidalia onion sandwiches, petit fours, cupcakes, and maybe one or two other things.

I want to try and re-create these cupcakes:

Pretty freakin cute right!!! I dunno if i can do the bread and butter-flies but I'll try!


Two weeks till we leave for our summer in Alaska! i'm super impatient to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment