Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pain causes more Pain.

Easter!
Woot! That was fun.
We went over to my parents house for a delicious dinner of ham, potatoes and gravy, bread, and asparagus. Yum Yum!
Then we came home and had some easter candy while we watched a few movies and visited with family. Great day overall.

Well I paid for it the next day i'll tell you. At around 2:30 in the morning, yes i was still awake, I started to get some terrible pains in my tummy and back. As the night wore on, they did not get any better they just got worse and worse.

Around 5:30 AM I decided that maybe I just needed to use the restroom and so I drank some coffee to speed up the process.... Yeah that's not the best idea i've ever had. It was painful. Really Painful. I called the hospital, unsure if I should go in or not and a nurse was very short with me and was no help at all. I called my mom, she said go to the emergency room so we drove right over.

Once we got there it took them forever to find a vein to put an iv into. Like 10+ tries! They even tried my neck and armpit. It really hurt and today i'm covered in bruises. My dad gave me a great blessing and they were able to get an IV in on the next try. It was kinda neat.

So I got some tests done and they said its my gallbladder, no stones, and they dont know what it is. I have to go back on Wed. to have them put in an IV for a test on Thursday that requires some special medicine from poland. Strange.

Let me tell you though, morphine drip is a wonderful thing when you're in that kind of pain.

Oh yeah, and my grandma and edward should be here sometime today too! :D

2 comments:

  1. My gallbladder acted up so they stole it from me!!! Now I have heartburn ALL the time! Stupid Gallbladders! Miss you bunches, the Tea Party looked super awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my gallbladder out 2 years ago and I have been much happier. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete